almost 2 years ago
Hey Stacks Hacker,
Thanks for registering for #HackStacks! We’re looking forward to working with you and seeing what you build!
We’re in touch just to let you know that instead of starting on 09/16, #HackStacks will be starting one week after the launch of Phase 3 (Krypton) of the Stacks 2.0 Testnet, currently expected before the end September. We will notify you as soon as the start date is locked in so that you can begin building your #HackStacks projects.
In the meantime, we highly encourage you to start prepping for the hackathon by attending these upcoming workshops:
- 09/16: PoX Deep Dive with Jude Nelson (Register: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/hackstacks-pox-deep-dive)
- 09/23: Stacking overview with Aaron Blankstein and Jeff Domke (Register: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/intro-to-stacking)
- 09/24: Mining bot demo by Xan Ditkoff and Gavin Gao (link to come)
You can also dig in to these helpful resources:
- Project ideas (https://github.com/blockstackers/BMWG_pm/issues/24)
- Proof of Transfer Whitepaper (https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5e7b1a27d160ce49af1c24e1/5f1596b12bcc0800f3dcadcd_pox.pdf)
- Intro to PoX blog (https://blog.blockstack.org/realizing-web-3-proof-of-transfer-mining-with-bitcoin/)
- Mining and Stacking one-pager (https://www.dropbox.com/s/qt3yyhyx9me5kdy/STXMining%26Stacking.jpeg?dl=0)
See you at an upcoming workshop!
Questions?If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum or join us in Blockstack's discord #hackathon channel here: https://discord.gg/3STbsx7